Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Me Likey

This is my first post on my new blog, Me Likey. So I guess I'm just gonna introduce my self a bit, hehehh.
My name is Cindy Gabriella, but almost everybody I know called me Chiigie, or CG at least, because there are so many girls named Cindy, specially in my school. In my grade, there are already 5 girls named Cindy! Cindy Amadea, Cindy Pratama, Cindy Romolo, Victoria Cindy. Sigh. So I think I was lucky enough that my friend invented a nick name for me when I was 11. Since then, almost everybody, even some teachers and my MOM, called me Chiigie, haha.
Wow. 1 paragraph alreadly just to explain my name. Well now.
Why do I named my own blog 'Me Likey'?
Well, I like blogging. And I'm a type of girl that always do what I want to do. I wanna have fun in life. So, it's better that you do something because you like it, right?
I love to watch movies. So I'm gonna try to write reviews about every movies I've just seen, even though I'm not a really good movie reviewer, hehe.
I also like to read books [especially comics and novels], listening to music, and SHOPPING.
Hmm, for this last thing -SHOPPING-, well.. Who doesn't want to look good??
I won't describe my self as a stylish person, but, yeeaa, I like fashion. And I like to look good, mm, more EXTRAORDINARY, when I wear clothes. So, I always think about what am I gonna wear, and am I looking good wearing it? and stuffs like that, that I believe almost every girls do.
So, I guess that's all for now. Just FYI, it's 3 in the morning right now! Haha.
Okay, I'm done.
GOD BLESS ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment